Survivals and Struggles

SURVIVALS & STRUGGLES

SπŸ’ŽaπŸ’ŽPπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽhπŸ’ŽiπŸ’ŽrπŸ’Že
I had a dream...
as I stood by the springs...
that I was born a warrior in a world 
where men are like thorns,prickles and spine,  
which take turns to hurt just as life had taught them! 

I am a warrior,
to fight through huddles so tough,
 that has cuddled men so tight , 
to fight until thorns becomes straws

Yet, I see this dream at the spring seems real
 and not too long becomes bleak
A dreams fetched at the springs
  soon began to leak...
for this pitchers of a heart couldn't hold it anymore..

Though men are filled with tons of thorn 
and would not give a second thought before they  cut 
Now I have learnt to dock, squat, jump, slide 
and run as  warriors do...

but for how long?
Dawn to dusk!
Life Neva stop tutoring...
S πŸ’Ža πŸ’ŽP πŸ’Žp πŸ’Žh πŸ’Ži πŸ’Žr πŸ’Že

Comments

  1. Great inspiration. Liberating tools. Don't relent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm grateful I had one...tnks for the comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merchants!

Mosquitoes!