Berieved!


SπŸ’ŽaπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽhπŸ’ŽiπŸ’ŽrπŸ’ŽeπŸ’Ž

 He would have picked me from the sinking sand of pain  and made me perch of the solid rock of joy. In his arms was my comfort and train.With him, I am no man’s toy


He could tell tales and make us fall asleep still listening. On his wings rested the survival of multitude

“He was a public giant;” I still hear the society whistling .And on his deathbed laid a man whose breath was fortitude


Yes, it was death that tore the robe.

Tore it so nastily and laid me vulnerable and bare.and even whispered threats to my earlobe

Till only my tears and poetry I can spare.

Friend pushed me and family crucified me.Even life turned its back on my tears

I am broken, please save me!What more can I say than embrace my fears.

I could have sang it to the sun and told the moon my story. But even the firmament was nothing but silence

My ghost left me in fury. And my lips bereaved of by death’s sentence.

SπŸ’ŽaπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽhπŸ’ŽiπŸ’ŽrπŸ’ŽeπŸ’Ž

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Merchants!