Resonance.


S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e

How I feel, so cool confiding in a total stranger ...
Yet, not a lone ranger!!
His words, so strong.... like a sledgehammer,
 breaks every stony edges,  and parts into my heart...
 Right at the Nick of time...

  Though I seem stressed, yet ,this He  assures me,
that a torn garment of a heart, a new sew, just as seamstress do...
what else could I replace his words with?
 For they are laced with songs from a minstrel to a mistress...

They are more like heat, yet not it!
They truly lit...yet no smoke,
they eat up every damned vein fruits sown in my vine of a heart in bits!!
 Like a trumpet, it sounds ,melodies of my aged, gone, and forgotten country...       

  Though not every bit feet's in...
For now I see, how far the winds has blown,
how deep and big the seas had swallowed!!
how long the mounts had stood!!
  His words are so cool,

 but who? Not you!!
He must be an Angel!!


S💎a💎p💎p💎h 💎i💎r💎e 💎

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Merchants!