Mosquitoes!

   

 S 💎a 💎p 💎p 💎h 💎i 💎r 💎e 💎

The choirs I never invited!That pays me visit at night , sang hymns, horrible ones that woke me into anger!

I had begged my ears to go deaf for your songs which I never awarded!, awkward voices! annonces the arrival of a thinylegged being... 

It has draw me not to rest but with a shape miserable teeth,has bore holes to extract my precious resource! And infitrate my purity!

A restless and merciless worker indeed...has planned for a future without a span!

No wonder!,he made a vow to have me ,when I become weak

And when my subconscious chose to revenge,my hands had become my own foe...that beats me harder yet crush not this minget!

Though,I sort refuge, away from this ministers that sings not peace...yet right there ,they wage war...against my night 

Now I will uncover  their secret dids , him and his members...I will not be afraid to raid his dwellings! With insect-inside!

For his voice isn't a 'must keep tone's

 As he remains   a 'must kill to' all!


S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e💎

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Resonance.

Survivals and Struggles