Found

SπŸ’ŽaπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽhπŸ’ŽiπŸ’ŽrπŸ’Že
He found me!!
where I lay, broken  and shattered... 
Piece by pieces, he picked me!!!

When no amount of  wools, could make my wounds clean,
 he healed me!!! 
When no amount of pool's visit ,could my filthy look clean...
yet he stood, with wide arms that I may  on him,lean!

I was sold out, to these cruel bidder, whose wipes never  wither,
 but create scares that lathers with pains!!
Hmm.., A torment I never wished, even foes,
a moment...yet with his blood he bought me!

There I was in a field filled with weeds and nothing to glean,
he feeds me!!
Though, the only prayer offered  before the world's court for me,
were a  cold feets, grey skin, and stiffened jaws... 
Although, my flaws,upon me had fallen...He took my faults!!

It pleases him to lease ,his peace,and give his whole being ....
for a least being like me,I was lost and gone...yet he found me!
Though the wise says ,that a life of servitude is always full of gratitude...
but mine was to an ungrateful monster .. 

Oh!! thank Goodness! ,He came,
far beyond Earth's longitudes and latitude....
a master of such magnitude,
who made me into his masterpiece!!

S πŸ’Ža πŸ’Žp πŸ’Žp πŸ’Žh πŸ’Ži πŸ’Žr πŸ’Že πŸ’Ž

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Merchants!