Behind the Emojis.

S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e💎

The smiles,frown,fright and sobbes,are my shields!
Like the shade away from the sun .  I feel chilled from telling of my deep truth,
which isn't digged from the root!

Wen life gave the biggest blow and I went low...
Like  broken walls concealed by cute curtain were wars fought but not seen
My words I picked as my sword,and speak
to all eyes who could see, nothing but a smile though shallow

Even though  in pain I wallow, wishing I could paint my screen with it ,yet as shadow not driven from the shades, I am...
screaming, so deep and nothing could be heard...yet ice,I creamed so sweet

Far beyond,charming look hides, shames  of being,Beaten,forgotten, and disdane ,rapped up as damn beauty .

Behind I hide like an eye from it brow
Like an arrow from its bows,
yet !! crows, as the one with the crown!

S💎A💎P💎P💎H💎I💎R💎E💎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Survivals and Struggles