A Val.Day!

            S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e💎
Wooww...
A val.day ,
just like a vow day to me..
Seeing the sky bleeds red
The streets now painted red

Wooowww...
That feeling,of being with Nilly and Billy in a  cathy,riding along a snowy hills both felt no cold but drowned in the warmth of love
Yet,i watch street-peeps give their unique  inks on rapped gifts
ice cream , chicken and chips now a quick tip for street kids

Awwwn...
there is nothing to dread!
knowing it's not just me drenched in Love's street,with fine flourish flowers,awaiting kisses..

Now I  give my Val like a vow!
Though i have got no red dress
 but a million pieces of red rose
 for the best species that ever exist in my world!!!

S💎a💎p💎p 💎h💎i💎r💎e 💎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Survivals and Struggles