Talk about her!



          S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e

She is stuck to my heart like, a wool upon a wound.tender and comforting...a being full of life.. 

Lets talk about her...not  a  gull-sip! 
But, an assortment of bitter truth.

Talk of a princess with a smile of wonder!
Whose  uniqueness makes me ponder!
My ink will spill the deed of a damsel ,whose intellect  and integrity had broken the damn cell of mediocrity .

My feet will dance relentlessly to the rythm of a dame whose voice  many admires, even birds had  join in chorus.

Print her name on my palm,that I may have a taste, of  sweet honey and my, heart may drip with merry.

Though, behind  millions of faces, she sat,yet glow, for her beauty,i kept my gaze which  sooner,erase,   thoughts as hazy as it may.

Let's bless the ancient...whose hands brought forth a perfect beauty  as my dame...
Let's applaud the earth which received her on a great date

To What shall I compare thee?
A million star?... 
i had visit the  skies and galaxies to behold  your awesomeness!
 
To a diamond?...
I had  wear you around my neck,like jewel... keep you  as my treasure and show you to my nobles!

To a bouquet of flowers,?
I had enjoyed nothing but your satisfying fragrance!
But my dame is more precious. 

For her, I would wander,a  million miles to sort  a proper texture upon which   I had craft my long conceived thought of a precious princess not a paupar.

 To a shining shimmering splendor...
I  be I  had love to spend all.
S💎a💎p💎p💎h 💎i 💎r 💎e 💎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Merchants!