Father!

 

          S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e💎

I duff my hatto the heart that has conceived the cute...To the brave ,who had gone through life's battle only to have me hold , mantles...

Who could have revealed my baffling thought?that a  pious ,noble would conceal causes,pain ,anguish,mockery and lack, just to conceive the cute 


I drop my ego to eulogize the one who  made me soar like  an eagle.

A naked and empty sojourn, was I.in a world that glows not in empathy 

Yet,for me,he created a space,right in his earth...And his hands crafted a future. 

In my nonchalancy and  poor chase after vanity... he became  the constant rod ,that purchased my sanity.

His eyes may burn with fury at my folly, though, as short as the presence of  a smoke. ..

it soon disappear,at  the smell of sobriety

Manyimes, I had pass the day in dark moody grooves...he became the glow in my globe.

A guiding angel...

Rare and true one!Who kept the watch,  until my toddling feet could at the gate, stand fit!

When my heart beat the drums of good deeds, and my mouth blows the trumpet ,his tune were louder.

Though waters from stream flows,it never forgets  the falling of the fountains.

I know! littles cubs upon hills roar ,yet doesn't forget the lessons of the lioness.

how then shall I forget ,to pay tribute to the source, from whence  my resource!

S💎a 💎p💎p 💎h 💎i 💎r💎e 💎



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Merchants!