I am fragile!

         S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e💎

 I am fragile ...yet men kept me not

Like a small instinct ,no one taught me what and when to say.

I am fragile though I had no muscles...yet I break the heaviest part of  men.Shelters are burnt up,unions are broken down... Mother turned their backs on their sucklings

Oh! The mouth that once fed the heart ,even  stabs her, just becos I became broken before gathering!

Do I need to say again, that i am fragile yet very agile? 

For what then shall i say ? that the timid went on a  journey with me and embraced bravery...

That I journeyed with the pessimists who later opted for hope! 

Hmm...

I am the treasure,you should hold so precious...for my essence are without measure!

To  the men on purple...I became the scepter that opens the gates of wealth and bind kingdoms.

Yet, became a way of freedom to the poor!

I am the bunch of echos, dispatched yet,never returns,until they made ripples on waters!

I am the ignition,that cracks the ribs of the rock...erupts its belly and engulf it's environs!

I am the word you fearlessly speak!

S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎I💎r💎e💎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Merchants!