Calvary!


 SπŸ’ŽaπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽhπŸ’ŽiπŸ’ŽrπŸ’ŽeπŸ’Ž

Calvary my caravan.!

In you mighties, were made In you wanderers,found a stay

 In you,feeble me,found  strength

In you, hopeless me,found faith 

In you ,I first lift my cross.

 Calvary! my  sailing vessel!

In you,the captain,me, was made

In you,I found my anchor

From raging tempest I found, stilled peace

Afloat you made me stay,even upon stormy seas.

Calvary!my threshing floor!

From you have flown my new wine

From you,oh calvary! Tares in me were sifted to be burnt

The wheat in me were gathered,to the barn

Calvary! my  spiritual forge!

The iron me, were Beating ,bent and casted into a warrior tools

The very place where my swords were made and sharpened

Where bows were made of me as a shield . Where I met my divine blacksmither

 Calvary! my Potter!

Ruddy and cruddy I looked

Shoked with life's pebbles and bruttles. He picked up!

His hands mashed this mirey me

He, Sieved me,and made me a fine clay.

I became smooth and my colour plain.

His hands moulded me,into this vessel.

Heavy,smooth,spacious, and we'll decorated me he made,

Oh! How well , you took your time!

Even when I became smashed to the ground,

I was left, an irreparable, broken pieces,you had compassion on my brokenness ,picked me up.and yet ,again you did moulded up.and made me even stronger than before.

Calvary!my dream home!

After all labour and toils on test Calvary will be my home of rest. Where songs of welcome,are sang as I sit close to thee,

Where at thy feet I lay and kiss...Oh!. Lovely Calvary a place of beginning and end!

SπŸ’ŽaπŸ’ŽpπŸ’ŽpπŸ’Žh πŸ’ŽiπŸ’ŽrπŸ’Že πŸ’Ž

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Merchants!