Crown,beast!


S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e💎

 A crown prince... 

A crown priest...

But a crown beast...

shouldnt seasons always reveal this weird priest? who has got many lured into the most deceptive temple . 

With a roaring voice upon hills and valleys he calls

Looking seeming soft and tender , but right inside boils this springs of fury .many followed,I called folly

Into.this temple where no quietness reign, yet,boldly written...serve, the law but not all.an inscription far from  my birth temple,serve the Lord, not the norm. Principles I live by now fumes smokes of thoughtful questions ,now I beg for answer to  some questions so cumbersome. 

How do the full suddenly become empty.

How do men exchange wisdom for folly

How do men openly sold  out countless treasure for bounties of vanity. 

How do men joyfully run out of ultimate brightness into utter darkness.  This crown prince who strip you of purity and sanity...I desire to eternally castrate Hmmm ,here am I 

Just at the verge of having an experience... probably get answers ,to my why's and How's I smell betrayer...

That this peers of mine, mean not well for my pearls, secretly seek piars them.

Fight not for my heal but  to sock me into this bowls of ills

Together in church we sat ,sang hymns..we were  contented vessels!

All I hear now is the humming of greedy pitchers.

At the verge of being broken...I ran into the temple seeking for their safety. There I found this , crown priest and prince...seated  with a cup full of seemingly fine wine deceptive serve his guest and member, nothing but his pride and fury...yet many drink in folly.

My thoughts,spirit ,soul and body call this not Holy

They all are become so drunk ,that they gave him all and painfully, worshipped.

This is not holy!

All I see is a crown beast. Waging tails ,in lies and tongues in lust.

For  fear I weep!For an end I weep!

For  lost ,I weep!For  the perishing souls I weep,yet now, no more for surely his  end has come!

S💎a💎p💎p💎h💎i💎r💎e💎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mosquitoes!

Resonance.

Merchants!